Match Thread Wolves v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to hear from the Benitez fan boys defend his set up.and tactics after that .
Have you seen the players. Does he tell them to do short back passes and for the midfield to go awol leaving the defences ar8es going.
You are correct I am defending Benitez (not a fan boy though) and I cannot blame him for THAT team

Gbamin, Godfrey and Iwobi have been the worst for me. Watching Gbamin has made me think how desperate we are when I’m wondering if Delph would be any better.
Benitez is working on the sack. He must be desperate to play Holgate, Gbamin and Iwobi. They havent got League 2 level.

Why is duncan sitting on his arse like a statue?Why isn't he on the sidelines giving them the bollocking they deserve. Benitez has lost the players and duncan by the look of it.

I think the manager's days are numbered, though to be honest, it wouldnt make a difference if we had pep in charge of this lot, we'd still be cr@p.

Whoever has been in charge of recruitment is the real villain. Brands and whoever else involved need booted out of this club NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.