2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who?
Changing the manager again won't fix it. We've tried it half a dozen times in the last 10 years and gone backwards.
He should never ever been appointed, he’s a washed up manager.

He’s ripped the only thing that was successful last year, our defensive organisation, for his zonal marking which has failed club after club

He has us sitting back and deep against the likes of Watford, at home, to hopefully hit them on the break

It was the saddest day in our history when he was appointed

We’ve been outplayed in every game this season other than against Utd

Brighton I'd argue. But those two teams played right into our hands.

Every other side, they've exposed our weaknesses. Whether it's set-pieces, crosses from open play or, today, knowing that Tom friggin Davies isn't going to be able to cover the ground Doucoure does in midfield.

He hasn't organised us at the back at all, we've been horrendous defensively all season but luckily played against some pretty crap sides.

And don't get me wrong, Watford are crap, but they have a bit of pace and a striker who was always going to be out to do us today.

Benitez is past it and we all knew it. Nothing he's done so far will change my mind on that. I shouldn't look at a manager and be happy that he's got the lads running about a bit. Running about doesn't win footy matches.

I don't want him gone, because he's here now, but the issue with this appointment was always that if something like this happened, the fans would turn.

Brands needs to go before Benitez, but I think both could be lucky to see the season.

Last edited:

Done himself absolutely no favours today with the substitutions and he will take a lot of stick and rightly so but honestly? Our squad is a genuine disgrace, Richarlison aside the rest don't even get a game for Burnley.

You could have god managing this squad and they wouldn’t get anywhere.

Yep Benitez made errors today but loathe to let these same spineless players hide behind a manager again.

Seriously how many managers do you want fired before you look at the players.

They’re absolutely laughing their cocks off at the fans. Tom Davies a premier league footballer playing first team football starting games in centre mid?! I’ve never seen a bigger joke in my entire life. He wouldn’t get in the Norwich team. He wouldn’t get in the team at the bottom of the championship. A player who can’t pass tackle or shoot, can barely run, and actually looks overweight this season. Is starting games for a premier league team! He’s a multimillion sire in the back of being crap at football and we keep him in business by demanding a manager is fired all the time.

Same with Michael Keane, how the hell did this bloke even make it into a school football team? He can’t do anything. An absolutely useless lump of lard who is also carrying too much weight and looks scared of a football. And we have him a 5 year deal!

Sack Brands, terminate player contacts, keep Benitez

Status
Not open for further replies.