2021/22 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
That first break Iwobi had and he passed it straight to a West Ham player and set the tone. The groan from the crowd said it all.

Another moment was when we had the ball in their box and someone passed it out to Iwobi and the crowd gasped.

There has to be better options than Iwobi. He has had so many chances and has failed miserably. I maybe wrong but I really can’t recall a game when you could say he was truly effective. He should simply not play again unless we are truly desperate. Give someone else a try the can not be worse surely

He didn't even have a good game though, he just had a game where he didn't give the ball away every tike he had it like most other games

He's bang average but we knew that start of the season mate.

I was given pelters in the summer for saying it but forget top 7 hopes this season is all about finishing top 10 and praying the money is there next summer to finally bolster the squad with quality.

Coleman
Iwobi
Davies
Holgate
Gomes
Gordon
Delph
Gbamin
Rondon

We go nowhere when these players are relied upon to start games - the bulk need replacing.

Honestly been wanting him to come good and did post in here earlier this year about how this season is his last chance to step up, be it on the wing or no.10, but todays' game made me lose what little patience with him i have left. What a waste.

Whosoever identified him, recruited him, should be sacked first. It's one of the worst rip offs I have ever seen, 30 m ffs. Would be lucky to get anything for him even knowing he is just 25. He runs and tackles like a 35 year old man.

Status
Not open for further replies.