2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So usually managers get judged after 10 games we are almost there.

Nothing special for me, Out of one cup , midtable . Poor defensively, not great to watch.

Positively , Better counter attacks, crap injuries , look a bit fitter, aside from today we do work harder.

Overall not fussed either way.

99A3E3A1-5B40-468D-A29C-D15768EEDE7D.jpeg

He lost that one for us there today, we should be and are more than good enough to beat them. Absolute disgrace that you didn't even need to watch the match to know Rondon was goosed in the first half nevermind to last the full 90, I don't care who's on the bench if Dobbin isn't good enough to come on and play then he shouldn't be on the bench.

I've made it clear before that I don't really rate Gordon either but to leave him on the bench until the 80th minute after playing so well against United AND Iwobi stinking the place out from the start, that's a disgrace. There were 2 sitters he missed and another 2 he could've scored, I'd literally back every single other person on the pitch to bury them, including the referees.

Joke of a performance all around. How can you watch that lump up front and think yeah he's doing his job.

Another thing as well we're honestly the worst team in the league in every set piece, I don't know how we have so many goals from them. Honestly if I were setting up to play against us I'd tell my tell to lump it up into the corner and out for an Everton throw in, it's a guaranteed gaining of possession higher up the field. Legitimately the last time I think we had a decent throw in was when Richy scored the bicycle kick against United years ago, I genuinely can't think of any other time we've actually used them to our advantage. Same thing anytime we kick off, play it straight back to Keane and he lumps it up the field but it literally never works so we just start by giving the ball away. Give us a corner we just play it back to Pickford if it's not 100% perfect to throw a ball into the box. Honestly Townsend and Gray must look at these lads and wonder how DCL got so many headed goals because the crossing aside from them is awful.

It's honestly madness the way these players play sometimes, I genuinely can't understand it.

Rafael playing the only for players he has, can't hold a defeat against him today. He is on a hiding to nothing this season if people just knee jerk every result that goes against us.

Iowbi only gets a game because there is noone else to play, same as rondon. This same team has won games and points for us so far and it's the weak links that cost us.

Benitez has a free pass this season as far as I'm concerned until he starts managing the best 11 badly.

If people are gonna lick his rimhole when his in-game management works then they should be giving him stick when his in-game management is bad. Today it diabolical.

Was so obvious from the 60th min onwards our midfielders were tiring and needed fresh legs. Was so obvious from 60 seconds on that Rondon had absolutely zero to contribute. Why does it take 75 mins and going behind for the fat git to decide to throw a reinforcement on? Why are Gbamin (supposedly "fully fit" now) and Davies even on the bench if you've no intention of using them? Likewise with Dobbin, what on Earth does the starting striker need to do to get the hook? The lad should be fuming he wasn't put on.

No idea what the man was looking at anymore dreadful tactical approaches like that he should be out on his arse.

He only had one tactic today,defend and try and hit them on the break,it’s worked for us previously but it obviously wasn’t working today. Should have been more proactive in the subs and changed the formation. Also why do we start so poorly again.

Status
Not open for further replies.