New Everton Stadium Discussion

Love seeing the pumps at work pushing the water into the half tide dock.

Just made up seeing it, all those years waiting and hoping and now it's happening right in front of our eyes.
This.

Was watching the drone video earlier and a big daft grin started spreading across my face as I realised we're actually FINALLY 'kin doing it aren't we!

Oh. My. Giddy. Aunt.
excited-hockey.gif

Seems lots of ships are waiting to go into Liverpool and Tranmere but have been delayed due to the bad weather, especially high winds.
Perhaps that’s why the dredging has stopped temporarily.
Just thought I’d bring that up

It's a nice area mate, Crosby might be worth looking at too.
Come to Crosby,its Gods own country are last manager lived here Riche lives here ,the biggest blue in bootle lives here .The other place status are on the beach ,if you have kids the schools are great,you are 10 miles from Formby where Gerard lives ,and 5 miles of country forest park ,the only thing at this moment,when property comes up for it has gone in 2weeks good luck it would be great for you to join other blues here .

Come to Crosby,its Gods own country are last manager lived here Riche lives here ,the biggest blue in bootle lives here .The other place status are on the beach ,if you have kids the schools are great,you are 10 miles from Formby where Gerard lives ,and 5 miles of country forest park ,the only thing at this moment,when property comes up for it has gone in 2weeks good luck it would be great for you to join other blues here .
What does ''are last manager '' mean ? I agree though , Crosby is a great town . Often go to the beach for a walk and then The Royal for a meal .

Tory

In a stadium we didn't own

Wooooo

We would've owned half of it and been entitled to a good slice of all other income streams, both via contractual agreement and the fact that the entertainment arm would be owned by one of our directors.... with options to buy the stadium outright in the future. All for an initial outlay of just £30m (compared to £500m), with various grants and leveraged enabling investment vehicles funding the rest (compared to little or no financial support for BMD). With a larger capacity, far higher number of corporate boxes, greater multi-use flexibility and far superior location for public transport and all major local amenities. We've also missed out on about 17yrs of profits and improved status at a truly high profile city centre location in the process.....

Woooo indeed!

Not owning their stadium hasn't done various football clubs that much harm.... and we would've had a far greater stake in ours than say Manchester City for instance.

Shoalway vessel still stuck in the dock, it should have discharged another 6 loads by now. Wander whats up, if it is the weather, that is only going to get worse in the coming months.

It is going into the worst time of the year for dredging. We can only assume that they have built that into their timeframe. Where is the ship moored? There might also be time windows for leaving enclosed docks, unless it's on the landing stage or any other in-river berth.

Thinking aloud about the BMD project. This old building in the corner which is being restored, is this going to be like the church in the corner of GP which we will be stuck with? Secondly are we required to restore that clock tower, It sem way out of the way of our new stadium?