2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinell mate he isn't Jesus.

99.99% of people would be able to do the same thing in Liverpool, because Liverpool is a genuine nice city full of sound people.
Don't you dare compare my Ben to that glorified cult leader.

Getting tired of these minority polarised partisan posters that want things thier way. Constantly giving out about wanting all things dichotomous.
Fixed for you.

I hope your real life is more rounded and fulfilling than that what you post here. Your world must be so simple (a reflection perhaps of your posts) black and white, good and bad etc.
I'm not sure what you want to achieve... Establish who's the biggest and best blue? Or, increase posting counts on the forum by being tribal. Either way, by your reckoning, that can only be achieved with a side of the fence. If that's the case, all your doing, for your own amusement, is splitting the fan base further.
Everyone has a view on the current Everton and it's Manager. Respect it. As you apparently and dogmatically demand from others. You and your pathetic crusading sidekick the fadge vernacular are just that, boring see you next Tuesdays, spouting gash.

Hes a top fella, he can walk into any restaurant, any bar or any public building in the Liverpool region and will be made welcome, not many people in football can say that
I’ve heard Big Blue Bill the Bullshotter has to namedrop Benitez to get in places nowadays.

Status
Not open for further replies.