2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am absolutely not entitled. You were calling out Ancelotti every week last year so pipe right down.

I dont believe the manager is the right man. He just embarrassed the club by losing to lower league opposition. This is his fault and its unacceptable.

Anyone who picks weakened sides in cups fundamentally misunderstands what thos club needs and craves. We need a trophy not to come 8th rather than 9th. Its short sighted rubbish from yet another manager.
Tim, stop, you're a grown man.

We have an injury crisis.

It's that simple.
If we’d started Doucoure, Allan and Gray and won, but one had got injured, people would have been saying he should have rested our better players. Regardless that team tonight should have had enough quality to beat QPR. But benetiz is no miracle worker as Ancelloti found out last season. You can’t make footballers out of the likes of Kenny, Davies, Iwobi who shouldn’t be anywhere near the team. And who have never shown any indication that they can be decent.

Keane, Doucoure, Gray, Allan, Mina all to come back in. It could even be that Branthwaite comes back in somewhere if Digne doesn't make it. Godfrey will go to LB. And given Rondon played again and not rested I see Richarlson making it.
Why would our 5th choice center back come into the side because one of the first 4 choices has to play left back?

If we’d started Doucoure, Allan and Gray and won, but one had got injured, people would have been saying he should have rested our better players. Regardless that team tonight should have had enough quality to beat QPR. But benetiz is no miracle worker as Ancelloti found out last season. You can’t make footballers out of the likes of Kenny, Davies, Iwobi who shouldn’t be anywhere near the team. And who have never shown any indication that they can be decent.
Should have had more than enough tonight and I don't buy in to resting players a lot of our injuries seem to happen at Finch farm

Not really blaming that on him tonight

If our defenders had actually done what they were supposed to and we didn’t have a crap back up goalie that he probably didn’t even want then we win that easy even with the side selected

I personally think we should have had the guts to go for Potter over Benitez as he’s getting more out of that Brighton squad than seemingly possible and he would have been a far less divisive appointment, but Benitez is what we have

Not really having that mate. He assembled the squad and along with Brands has left us woefully short of depth and quality.

I am absolutely not entitled. You were calling out Ancelotti every week last year so pipe right down.

I dont believe the manager is the right man. He just embarrassed the club by losing to lower league opposition. This is his fault and its unacceptable.

Anyone who picks weakened sides in cups fundamentally misunderstands what thos club needs and craves. We need a trophy not to come 8th rather than 9th. Its short sighted rubbish from yet another manager.

Ancelotti had been at the club 18 months and had spent £70 million yet we saw zero progression

Benitez has been here around 3 months and has spent £1.5 million

Apples and oranges.

Did Liverpool play a weakened side tonight? Had they lost tonight would they have been calling for Klopps head?

Take a cold shower Tim and reflect on what you are saying as its nonsense im afraid. There is a reason why the same 3-4 clubs hoover up all the trophies every year and thats because they have squads full of quality.

Rotation is a part of football every club does it including QPR!!!

My only criticism is starting holgate. Our cb partnership needs consistency. Rondon is also not fit.

All our players being garbage is not his fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.