Match Thread Queens Park Rangers v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saturday is going to be a very close tight game, but you’ll have lids on here predicting 5-0 with a completely straight face.

they're on the longest losing run in top-flight history

I have no idea why anyone thinks we're winning that game. Could have Messi and we still wouldn't.

@ForeverBlue92 you know I'm right mate.

It's early days, but I've been consistent with this after every performance, bar Leeds and Brighton when I was perfectly happy with how we played (defensive errors v Leeds aside).

Moaning about the squad is too easy. We know it's crap. But this idea that we were much improved was always proper mad. We haven't been.

Let's see how we change it after HT. Gonna have to get Keane on (ffs) to hope he can deal with the crosses.

6th in the table.

Sorry mate you moaned that we beat Saints & Burnley 3-1.

We aint Man City or Liverpool as soon as some people realise that the less they'll fume when we aint battering sides week in week out.

Remember what 99% of GOT were saying last season "lets pray to God Carlo is backed in the summer as this squad of wasters aint good enough".

£1.5 million later...

:coffee:

Who cares if the fans want the league cup? I want a night with Beyonce doesn't mean its happening.

The squads a mess man what do you want him to do flog the likes of Doucoure until he breaks down like he did last season?
So you'll be pleased if we finished 12th, no cups, and will give Benitez a little pat on the back?
Talk about blaming the fans, look at what you're willing to accept.

Regardless of what you think of Benitez, you cannot say this is remotely anything like Newcastle. Cant stand the man but he left because of Newcastle's board, who I think we'd all agree are atroscious. People on here slag Brands off for not walking away if he has no control.
We might not be like Newcastle but the majority of clubs Benitez goes he falls out with the owners...

We are massively reliant on Richarlison, DCL and Pickford. And that was obvious the summer. We needed to spend at least £100million in the summer just to stand still and we spent £5million.

In fairness if you took the RS’ three best players out of their team they would also struggle to replace them.

Kudos to the QPR fans. Like a 12th man.
Who did we spend £5m on?

@ForeverBlue92 you know I'm right mate.

It's early days, but I've been consistent with this after every performance, bar Leeds and Brighton when I was perfectly happy with how we played (defensive errors v Leeds aside).

Moaning about the squad is too easy. We know it's crap. But this idea that we were much improved was always proper mad. We haven't been.

Let's see how we change it after HT. Gonna have to get Keane on (ffs) to hope he can deal with the crosses.
I disagree. We were much improved but only because it isn't hard to improve on complete garbage. We were deserved winners against Saints and Brighton. We had like one deserved victory after October last season.

Even tonight is actually reasonably ok if you assume at some point we'll have at least one CB and a real GK playing again.

Status
Not open for further replies.