Match Thread Queens Park Rangers v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone rotates in the league cup even QPR have brought in 5 squad players.

But Benitez is the devil for resting a few due to being hammered by key injuries at present.

As I keep saying stop taking Brands failure out on the manager - if he did his job these past few summers the squad wouldn't be so crap Benitez has been here 5 minutes.
There isn't one scapegoat. Focus on Brands if it makes you feel better but this club is poorly run from Moshiri through DBB through Brands and right down to the manager at least up until Carlo left.

Shambolic first half....
Kenny dog turd as per usual..
Gomes wasteful
Iwobi pathetic
Rondon.....rondoff please..
And can the people hanging off Godfrey's end give it up now please, nowhere near ready to starting at centre back...Austin was laughing at the attempt to stop him scoring

We're losing. 3-1 or 4-1 is no different than 2-1.

If we stay at 2-1 until the last 20 then go all out. At the minute they are a threat every time they go forward. I don't trust Keane on the ground but at least he is better in the air. Iwobi has been awful so off he should come plus we will probably need him for Saturday.

We're not in Europe.

We won't achieve anything in the league - 7th-14th.

Why he's starting that 11 is beyond me.

There's four players on the bench who, if he starts, we win it.

If we go out tonight, and we will with that 11 - it's entirely on the manager.

Arrogant.

I'm not just disagreeing because I'm pro benitez but our squad is thin with injuries and the game against Norwich is certainly more important to the club. It would be detrimental to play our best 11 in both games.

He's still got options to bring off the bench to turn it around if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.