2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But yanno ....he could have had.....
Maybe mate, I’ll take the ‘don’t know’ approach because we can’t be sure. Maybe James really did say he wasn’t 100%….

Regardless of him, we were without several key players today. But again, shows that hard work doesn’t really get you all the way.

Townsend, Iwobi, Gray and Rondon is our front four for the foreseeable. If we came up against a side with that attack, we wouldn’t be worried

Regardless the result tonight. The frightening weak squad we have and all the money we have spent, people in the backroom should hang they're head in shame. Wether you like him or not he needs dough to spend ,past balls ups can't see it happening.

Regardless the result tonight. The frightening weak squad we have and all the money we have spent, people in the backroom should hang they're head in shame. Wether you like him or not he needs dough to spend ,past balls ups can't see it happening.

This is what it all boils down to. You could get a miracle season where everything aligns and we finish top 4 but it'd only be a flash in the pan. We are so far off the top teams - people talk about Arsenal being a crisis club yet they are still in a better position than us.

Regardless of that, because I don’t actually blame RB for today, it was a tough one, what you now have to realise is football is not just about graft. Quality matters. And we showed a distinct lack of it today. A front four of Rondon, Iwobi, Townsend and Gray is middle of the road at best and it showed, mate.

The one thing I do put on RB is our dreadful set-pieces. Whatever Ancelotti’s faults, our set-pieces were in general very good last season both in attack and defence. We have been proper crap this season so far and that needs sorting

We were holding our own at 0-0 with 4 key players missing until that clown Digne gifts them 2x soft goals.

People need to get over their personal agenda against the manager and realise he's not making us a top 6 team with that paper thin squad and awful mentality of a number of our players.

Digne was a disgrace tonight.

Eh up man child Louie is still buzzing Everton lost a game so he can hate on the manager.

Embarassing that you call yourself a "supporter" when you've been gagging for this result to come.
There you go LYING yet again.

All blues are rightly upset when we get beat.
But some seen it coming way before it happened.
So stop lying and answer the earlier questions.

You called me a thicko , what dies this mean ? Do you have a problem with folks disabilities ?

Maybe mate, I’ll take the ‘don’t know’ approach because we can’t be sure. Maybe James really did say he wasn’t 100%….

Regardless of him, we were without several key players today. But again, shows that hard work doesn’t really get you all the way.

Townsend, Iwobi, Gray and Rondon is our front four for the foreseeable. If we came up against a side with that attack, we wouldn’t be worried
Dobbin scored again the other night and in great form but cant get a sniff if the bench , yet 3 stone overweight gets a start ....that is really poor management.

We were holding our own at 0-0 with 4 key players missing until that clown Digne gifts them 2x soft goals.

People need to get over their personal agenda against the manager and realise he's not making us a top 6 team with that paper thin squad and awful mentality of a number of our players.

Digne was a disgrace tonight.
The only possible explanation is that you are a red.

Holding our own ?

Off Topic
Didn't know stupidity was a disability - go to bed you bellend
All coming out now
Keyboard Warrior in the flesh.
Stop with the personnal insults please.

But really you are Billy Liar the Forum Joke.

Ye see to be a good liar you have to have a good memory.
You cant remember your previous Username or you were banned.

So how did your boy Benny do today ?
I think he messed up badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.