2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's sad that should be the case. I hope it isn't, but I think you're right.

As bad as it might be for us tonight having to suffer a loss to that Brummie scum, imagine what it must feel like to never looking forward to another Everton win for years?

I honestly do pity them. Not even kidding on that. They have nothing football-wise.

How did it get to that point for them? We celebrate when we win; but some on here celebrate when we get beat. That's just wrong.

You`ve been waiting for our first defeat same as them, but just for a different reason.

Yours being, so you can get the ball rolling with your new mantra, of anyone who doesn`t support the manager, doesn`t support the club.

You`ve been rubbing your hands together, waiting for this lol

has any reporter asked Rafael about the james situation? if he's training surely he should be on the bench especially with only 8 subs named or is it just a case that Rafael doesnt want him involved at all.

…yep, it’s an obvious question. We can only assume what’s going on & the response to any questions might be something along the lines of: “I pick players who I think are fit to play”.

Raffa: "Don't worry, I'll make sure the gap is this big!"

1631991710263.png

has any reporter asked Rafael about the james situation? if he's training surely he should be on the bench especially with only 8 subs named or is it just a case that Rafael doesnt want him involved at all
I feel he could have been handled better - get him playing, get him gone if that's the way Rafael feels but to freeze him out of our squad is stupid.

we’ve been living off a few good 15 minute spells in games this season that have won us the games but even then we’ve been mostly gash and outplayed by our opponents, was always a matter of time before someone put us to the sword

I don't disagree with anything you've said, but we were only beat tonight by a good 15 minute spell by Villa. It was a pretty even game until they scored and blew us away.

I don't think we can use that as a stick to beat Everton with tbh, at least not this early in the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.