Match Thread Aston Villa v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
[Poor language removed] off why do we stand and watch Bailey and never get him after 2 years, [Poor language removed] club, owners don’t know how to run it [Poor language removed] off moshiri, [Poor language removed] off everyone, get this club in liquidation, wait it nearly already is, iwobi [Poor language removed] off I shouldn’t be here
You OK hun??xx Ring me xx

Benitez' ego put us at 8 on the bench like.

But yes, I'd written the game off before the start when I saw hte line up. We'd played alright for 60mins. Another day Gray gets his foot round the ball more and we go 1 up. Is what it is

We aren't a top quality team, we arent gonna dominate anyone, we aren't gonna win every game and a team like villa will beat us sometimes. It is what it is.

Dont know what people are expecting. Why do they suddenly think we're gonna go making chance after chance after chance? It's beyond me
Stop with that common sense!

its one bad match, we will have more, its what happens when you're not a top side.

people expect too much, very easy to lose games in this league if your not on it or have key players missing with no backup.

Just shows you how quick a game can turn, Gray’s shot goes in and we’re ahead with momentum, Villa go the other end and do score then use the momentum to score again to kill it. That’s the frustrating beauty of football

Status
Not open for further replies.