Match Thread Aston Villa v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Ellis Simms has only been training for a week and can make the bench then there's absolutely no reason for James not to be on there
Uh oh logic making sense... when we have lost richy and DCL James could of been helpful to help get a goal. I remember Rondon saying he would chase the ball, help the team but he hardly even moved last game lol
Come on Simms time to get 46 goals again

Unless we get absolutely smashed , I don't think we could pin a loss on RB here .
What I don't understand though is that we haven't filled out bench up and James isn't on there .
Oh well , UTFT .

Brands has ruined our season with his incompetence
1631980001600.png

Put your house, your child's college fund, your piggy bank, your Green Shield Stamp collection, your Focus Points, your Clubcard vouchers and your rainy day fund on Leon Bailey coming off the bench and scoring against us today

No doubt the backroom fitness team will be Bills mates and have been around for club for years.

Part of the furniture and all that.

Just the other day the journos were hailing the amazing fitness work Benitez has done at the club.

Four of the players that aren't named in the squad today trained yesterday morning. How have they all got injured (and if they are injuries, then why isn't James being named in a threadbare squad?)

Status
Not open for further replies.