Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
No he didn't.

He changed it because Coleman and Richarlison got injured and suspended in the game after the end of the transfer window when we'd decided not to sign another forward or a right-back. As I've just said to Iguana, it's easy to fall into that trap of a statement but it's not true when you think back mate.

James then got injured too, missed the Newcastle game and the only time we played 4-3-3 after that was against Man Utd when it was defensive marking errors which allowed Fernandes and Rashford free runs into the area.

We didn't play 4-3-3 again.

Also, a 4-3-3 doesn't really have to have wide forwards. But I get your drift. We'll see how Rafael incorporates him. All I know is he absolutely should in some way. There's no way he can't be in the squad at least. And for one, he needs to play at Goodison in front of a crowd.
There's my point.

In either case, my money says he never plays wide for Benitez.

Ah well Rondon it is, not the worst window we've ever had so let's not knee jerk. Got rid of plenty of deadwood, failed to get rid of other's, Diaz would have been sweet but James is a problem for us, no other club wanted him and he obviously happy just collecting his 200k for another season, was hoping we could get Patterson over the line as I think he is going to be a smashing wee player.

We don't know what happens behind the scenes. So not n going to worry about it.
Bollox

James staying is the best thing about this window, unless Gray continues his fine form.

It only becomes a problem if the manager makes it one. If he's the saviour you all make out he'll find a way to integrate him into the squad.

James for his part needs to work hard and get himself fit.

Start with this tit

https%3A%2F%2Fprincerupertstower.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fgetty-images%2F2017%2F07%2F1076393200-850x560.jpeg
Doesn't look like the lift goes all the way to the top, does it.

If we’re paying Rondon more than 35k a week it’s a disgrace. For the whole of Brands tenure we have needed a right back. New manager comes in every year and has his own pets he wants to sign, he gives Brands. List and say make it so.

Unfortunately, by the time Brands has spent all the dosh bringing in the new managers favourites there is no money for the right back. Rinse and repeat every 12 to 18 months when we tend to sack our manager and bring in the next one.

Brands is supposed to be there so that this doesn’t happen, a DOF is supposed to ensure balance and structure in the playing staff so that when, inevitably, our manager is sacked, we keep some continuity in the playing staff.

If we’re paying Rondon more than 35k a week it’s a disgrace. For the whole of Brands tenure we have needed a right back. New manager comes in every year and has his own pets he wants to sign, he gives Brands. List and say make it so.

Unfortunately, by the time Brands has spent all the dosh bringing in the new managers favourites there is no money for the right back. Rinse and repeat every 12 to 18 months when we tend to sack our manager and bring in the next one.

Brands is supposed to be there so that this doesn’t happen, a DOF is supposed to ensure balance and structure in the playing staff so that when, inevitably, our manager is sacked, we keep some continuity in the playing staff.
He’s come from China so I doubt he will be here on anything less than 50k a week

Status
Not open for further replies.