Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get this line of thinking because the squad is already short in numbers and quality and when the players leave when their contract expires then they will need replacing at probably more inflated prices.
I agree mate, I think we’re going to be in a right state next season. I really do worry for the next 2/3 seasons

Luckily Benitez managed to get a tune out of the players in the first few games, this has probably saved the club from too much abuse.

No right back though and a failure to get rid of the likes of Delph really does stink the house out.

Mind you, you do need a buyer to be able to sell to.
A few injuries and there won’t be any players to get a tune out of!

Oooh they don't half spoil us
What would we all have said if at the start of the window we were offered Begovic, Gray, Townsend and Rondon for a total spend of under 5 million.

Ain't no two ways to dress it up, that's a fail. Hope it doesn't come back to bite us in the ass. For all the people who absolutely fumed at Benitez appointment it's tough to blame him now when he hasn't really been backed as advertised.

What would we all have said if at the start of the window we were offered Begovic, Gray, Townsend and Rondon for a total spend of under 5 million.

Ain't no two ways to dress it up, that's a fail. Hope it doesn't come back to bite us in the ass. For all the people who absolutely fumed at Benitez appointment it's tough to blame him now when he hasn't really been backed as advertised.
You'd almost think that was the club's plan...

FFS Everton get Rondon signed then tell everyone they are done so we can get on with our life... Lets be realistic, we aren`t getting anyone else now...

Status
Not open for further replies.