Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, given how people have said that they will get behind the team etc. and not vent their frustrations at the managerial appointment at the time, how are people going to vent their annoyance at the club for Brands?

I didn't rate him, but felt we needed to keep him for consistency (the point of the DoF model) but he has conclusively proven this summer that he is absolutely woeful at his job. Deals can collapse etc. but his approach has been nothing short of gross negligence. I feel as a fanbase this really should be articulated. What he has done (just like his predecessor) has utterly screwed us over.
Well his boss thinks he is doing a brilliant job hence the new contract

Fabian Delph is now our back up left back.

I don’t get that either mate..

And Digne is away with France, so he’s coming back injured. Nailed on.
I still remember vividly last time delph had to come in for an injured digne...if my memory serve me right he pulled his harmstring in his first real sprint...that was early last season...scarry

I'm not entirely convinced that Brand's sole purpose is buying and selling players.
However to not secure a right back when our current incumbent was literally out of contract last month is poor.
We've not secured any of our targets for the position and coupled with the lack of cover for DCL last season once Kean left, it doesn't fill me with confidence that he will be able to execute any significant moves in the future.

Shame.

Benitez 100% expected some players in as well. Massive problems at this club at boardroom/recruitment level. Been proved with the multiple farcical managerial chases over the years - and the non existent transfer policy.

Status
Not open for further replies.