Transfer Rumour Salomon Rondon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sickens me to actually see supposed fans of the club saying [Poor language removed] like this, so much for our motto, when has Rondon ever been effective for Newcastle or West Brom ? Why is he suddenly going to be effective now at 31 years old ?
What are you on about? He was highly effective under Benitez at both Newcastle and Dalian - the Geordies absolutely loved him up there as he was such a nightmare for opposing defenders and crucial to their playstyle.

Give me names of players that the Super Bloo Da Society would've been happy to have brought in during this window that fit our current criteria?

1630410043454.png

Who would have thought we'd have competition!

If there ever was a league of farmers, Dalian's would be worthy of taking that crown.

It's hilarious how people said Kean was useless playing in a league of farmers while playing for PSG, but suddenly Rondon who played in a literal league of farmers is effective

I swear the world just keeps getting more and more stupid

He’s been playing for CSKA Moscow hasn’t he? Same league that seems to have established Vlasic as a player of note….. 4 goals and 2 assists in 16 games apparently.
Chinese super league might be full of washed up / money grabbing mercenaries playing a terrible standard, but he’s also been playing in Russia which is seen as a good enough league to laud Vlasic.

Status
Not open for further replies.