Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playing today. Been unfortunate enough to watch 15 minutes of Burnley whilst I had a cup of tea . McNeil is decent but it must be killing him playing with this bunch of yard dogs.

Im watching Watford V Spurs....similar to Bissouma being a one man team yesterday...same goes for Sarr ar Watford.

I think we need a top class CM. Dont know who, but that would give us a lot of flexibility. Some games like against Man City we could have a midfield 3 with Allan, Doucoure and CM and 1 up top. And other times we could go with 2 CMs and 2 up top like we did on the weekend.

I think we need a top class CM. Dont know who, but that would give us a lot of flexibility. Some games like against Man City we could have a midfield 3 with Allan, Doucoure and CM and 1 up top. And other times we could go with 2 CMs and 2 up top like we did on the weekend.

Problem is we have so many CM’s that we can’t shift. I am happy with Allan and Douc and then Davies as a squad player but we also have Delph, Gylfi, Gomesh and JPG taking up wages. I think we will have to wait until next summer when Gylfi and Delph will be gone

i look forward to seeing his perfect hat trick at goodison later in the season
It'll be nice if we get a couple of mill out of this. Maybe pay a loan fee ;)

Surprised West Ham have gone for him. Not because I don't rate the lad but because they already have plenty of his type, and absolutely no cover for Antonio up front.

Diaz
McNeil
Boga

In that order for me - that Boga has inconsistent written all over him imo hope we steer clear for the price we would likely need to pay.
That’s fair. Much more comfortable with McNeil joing Richy, DCL and Gray in a front four than with him as a Richy replacement.

Boga about to enter the last year of his contract though and is likely to be the least expensive by far.

Status
Not open for further replies.