Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some weird shouts on here since i posted the above...

Maupay £20-25mil / McNeil £30-35mil

Richarlison £100mil+

How is that the same amount lol
Won’t be £100m probably £85m the initial sum (not including add-ons).

The two above won’t be the price you state. If you are them and you know this club are desperate would you get the buyers not to overpay even more?

This isn’t improving the squad either. Underwhelming signings.

Sounds daft but would Richy be pushing for PSG? Yes, CL club but an awful domestic league. Another season here, on form, and he may get interest from Spain, Italy or top 4 here....
Ummm……Champions League w/ his best buddy Neymar AND Messi? Plus whatever ridiculous wage PSG shows him. Yes, I think it is safe to assume he would be pushing.

Frankly, I wouldn’t blame him at all. That’s the kind of opportunity any player should dream of.

So if Kean, Richarlison and James are all leaving then we have about £100m to spend on new players and will desperately need another wide option a striker and we still haven't signed a right back and that doesn't even count the fact we would also need an ACM as well. Going to be a busy few days and if we end up with Maupay and McNeill eating about £60m of that then we won't be happy.

Has that Dumfries moved anywhere yet? Could get him in for right back I guess.

So if Kean, Richarlison and James are all leaving then we have about £100m to spend on new players and will desperately need another wide option a striker and we still haven't signed a right back and that doesn't even count the fact we would also need an ACM as well. Going to be a busy few days and if we end up with Maupay and McNeill eating about £60m of that then we won't be happy.

Has that Dumfries moved anywhere yet? Could get him in for right back I guess.
Dumfries moved to Inter

Would the club really lose Kean, Richi, James and Gylfi all in the same summer?

Tall order to replace those in like 2 days.

Just look at this tosh and tell me we can loan out the only LB cover that isn't about 14-years old. We don't even have a proper LB in the U23's!

Untitled.png

Status
Not open for further replies.