Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the noises out of France are quote ominous mate. It sounds like a deal is much further along than it might seem. Gut feeling and all that mind

They'll always be noises mate during silly season and involving big clubs like PSG.

Unless EFC have 3-4 signings waiting for the deal to go ahead before joining I cant see what benefit it would bring the club to sell.

Likewise I doubt PSG would want to overpay when they were trying for Kean on the cheap.

More than likely a gentleman's agreement of a fee etc. that he'll move next summer. Gives time for the club to put a positive spin on it and Richarlison the chance to say his goodbyes.

If we want to sell him then ok; 100m...done.

Then we buy a young RB, CM, and CD for max 20m.

We struggle through the season even if we finish bottom half.

End of the season we are rid of Sigurdsson, Delph, Tosun, and whoever else contract expires and that saves us a shedload of wages; then we go into the market and strengthen.

Brands gets paid millions to strategise and yet I'm a nobody and I get it...

Jesus Brands wake the F up!

Just wait til Moshiri pops up on Jim whites show on deadline day trying to blag that spending 80 mil on maupay and McNeil is good business and showing ambition

I don't believe it would be.
Well we disagree there.

If we had him last season I reckon we would have finished in European places. Possibly even top 4. We had no cover for DCL apart from moving Richy out of position and then we had no cover for him. We finished 10th but a handful of points would have seen us 5/6 places higher.

Who knows. Carlo may not have left and we wouldn't be talking about selling Richy now. Not bringing in a RB and loaning out Kean without bringing in a replacement were the biggest mistakes we made last window. If he got even half the goals he got for PSG he would have made a difference.

You don't rate him. Fine. But I'm sorry to be the one to advise you that doesn't make him a terrible player. PSG and Juventus want him for a reason.

Right down to the wire on the deals for M'Bappe and Richarlison...they happen on deadline day....Everton bring in a couple of cheap as chips signings after the sale of Richarlison...the club tell the local media to spin the importnace of the 4 summer signings and a tale of cash in the manager's hands for January signings.

We know this will happen.

….you do tend to be wrong which encourages me lots.

Status
Not open for further replies.