Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phil Kirkbride reported it yesterday;

Might be BS but personally I’m inclined to believe it’s nearer that end of scale than the previously reported £100k….
Timing of it and nature of what’s going on with him ATM suggests our version of Pravda might be feeding numbers to the press
That's the awkwardness of top-end 'Free' players like Bernard and James I guess - would people be as upset if we'd transferred him for 10m and his wages were 100kpw ? works out the same.

Phil Kirkbride reported it yesterday;

Might be BS but personally I’m inclined to believe it’s nearer that end of scale than the previously reported £100k….
Timing of it and nature of what’s going on with him ATM suggests our version of Pravda might be feeding numbers to the press
Kirkbride knows less than a stray dog outside goodison

I know I'm not Mikey but I'm from Scotland and watch a hellava lot of Scottish football.

This lad is a superb player. Extremely talented and will be a star. He's the all round modern day full back, great technique, mobile and pacey, great going forward.

He came into the rangers side towards the end of last season and was an absolute standout, in a side that were flying at the time. He was excellent in rangers uefa cup run also so he's done it out with Scotland. The only slight question mark would be defensively he hasn't been tested too much for the obvious reasons.

If we get him for 5m, it's a possibility given rangers financial stuggles, then it would be an outstanding piece of business and right back sorted for many years.
5m with add-ons would be decent good age

Status
Not open for further replies.