Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
He really doesnt.

10 injuries since he joined us 3 years ago

he has made 66 appearance in the prem which is an average of 22 games per season

that's just over half of the prem league games per season

that season we signed digne and richarlison

digne = 101 prem appearances
richarlison = 106 prem appearances

he has made 66 appearance in the prem which is 22 games per season

Looks poor that, surely he was available / on the bench for a chunk of the 40 games difference between him and Rico / Digne?
not sure he’s been first choice every game like them (should be for the fee and wages mind)

Barkley shafted the club alright, but let’s face it, he’s thick as a plank & would certainly have been manipulated by his sleazy agent & Chelsea. And let’s not forget the Koeman factor. Who would want to work for that ignorant ####? He clearly preferred Sigurdssen & bought Rooney & Klaasen. I can understand some bad blood.

A fit & focussed Barkley definitely improves us. If this is being considered, I would hope the club does a thorough check on his mental state & attitude.
he improves us 1 game in every 4 or 5, a bit like siggurdson

Barkley shafted the club alright, but let’s face it, he’s thick as a plank & would certainly have been manipulated by his sleazy agent & Chelsea. And let’s not forget the Koeman factor. Who would want to work for that ignorant ####? He clearly preferred Sigurdssen & bought Rooney & Klaasen. I can understand some bad blood.

A fit & focussed Barkley definitely improves us. If this is being considered, I would hope the club does a thorough check on his mental state & attitude.
The myth of bad blood between Barkley and Koeman was thoroughly debunked by the player in an interview shortly after the Dutchman’s dismissal.
He praised Koeman for improving him as a player and expressed sympathy for his former managers situation.
He left Everton because he wanted to and stitched us up in the process.
No way back for this plassy gangster.

he has made 66 appearance in the prem which is an average of 22 games per season

In the last two prem seasons Mina has been in the squad 61 times out of 76, he hasn't missed loads of games through injury, its more down to selection.

Superimposed1629392820482.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.