Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

We got good money for Rooney….

Did we though? £25m for England's all time top scorer. He forced his exit just as much as Barkely did and was a proper knobhead towards us at any opportunity afterwards. I don't think he's anywhere near as good as Rooney, but he'd still do a job in our team which is why if we could get a cheap loan i'd not be opposed to it at all.

I mean we swallowed our pride to hire Benitez this summer ffs

Barkley shafted the club alright, but let’s face it, he’s thick as a plank & would certainly have been manipulated by his sleazy agent & Chelsea. And let’s not forget the Koeman factor. Who would want to work for that ignorant ####? He clearly preferred Sigurdssen & bought Rooney & Klaasen. I can understand some bad blood.

A fit & focussed Barkley definitely improves us. If this is being considered, I would hope the club does a thorough check on his mental state & attitude.

Did we though? £25m for England's all time top scorer. He forced his exit just as much as Barkely did and was a proper knobhead towards us at any opportunity afterwards. I don't think he's anywhere near as good as Rooney, but he'd still do a job in our team which is why if we could get a cheap loan i'd not be opposed to it at all.

man utd signed ronaldo for 12 mil in 2003

we got over 20 mil for rooney in 2004 and he was the most expensive player under 20 at the time so yeah i reckon we got a good deal for the market at that time

being linked with Umtiti again from Barcelona, it has been mentioned that he could be available for no fee if someone will take on his £212k per week wages. I hope to god we are not going to do that. his knees and hamstrings are not up to it any more, he has managed 40 games in 3 seasons.

https://www.[Publication is blackli...n-convince-samuel-umtiti-to-sign-for-benitez/

We were told the year we sold rooney we had to get rid of him or we'd be in trouble with our debts. We had a deal all ready to go off Chelsea for £50m and kenwright wouldn't sell.

Then when the debt collectors came calling our chairman realised wed have to sell him and united were able to get him for half the price we should of gotten because we were desperate for money to pay the bills.

Personally wouldn't of put it past kenwright to of asked rooney to put a transfer request in so hed forgo his loyalty bonus and the club could heap all the negative fan reaction onto a 18 year old kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.