2020/21 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he’s not involved in recruitment then what is he doing?

There’s been no overhaul of the academy which has produced the sum total of Tom Davies in about the last seven/eight years in fact we’ve actually promoted some of the individuals concerned.We don’t even appear to be promoting a style of play across all of the football club.

Easiest gig in football he seems to have

He’s just not good at the job is he? He can get away with duffers at PSV and AZ but it doesn’t work here. Stick to the PR work

Pereira is the straw that’s broken the camels back. What is the actual point of this man. Benitez might want Winks, Longstaff, Rondon, and Pereira, but your bloody job is to provide better targets and say no to him when he suggests we buy utter guff. Brands need punting.

Benitez should have absolutely zero say in recruitment because managers don't last long here and he won't be here by the end of the season

Pereira is the straw that’s broken the camels back. What is the actual point of this man. Benitez might want Winks, Longstaff, Rondon, and Pereira, but your bloody job is to provide better targets and say no to him when he suggests we buy utter guff. Brands need punting.

Sounds very much like a Brands pick tbh. He is the biggest piss taker at this club.

I mean only an utter lunatic would still be backing this fella at this point.

My sheets are dry and im willing to see out the window, but my God Marcel, what are you doing?
76Yz.gif

Does he go the match?

I would be utterly embarrassed to see what a mess I had made of my job.

Hundreds of millions poured right down the drain.

:rant:

Status
Not open for further replies.