Match Thread- Manchester United vs Everton- Final Preseason Friendly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Far too many players missing to read much into that. A whole front line and half a midfield.

DCL, Kane. Richarlison, Gbamin, Gomes and Sigurdsson all missing. We were away at old Trafford with more than half a team missing.

I hate the result, but it doesn’t surprise me at all. We had no front line.
Kane?

If only...

Far too many players missing to read much into that. A whole front line and half a midfield.

DCL, Kane. Richarlison, Gbamin, Gomes and Sigurdsson all missing. We were away at old Trafford with more than half a team missing.

Massive signing for us

It was a friendly... a training match.

This usually works better at the start of pre season. You normally want to look at least half decent and up to the task in your last pre season game before the season starts.

It is indeed only a training game but there are some very worrying signs regardless.

Absolute LOL at ‘but we had Gbamin missing’.

I think the result is good for us because maybe it will get our DOF and Mosh Pit off their bums and signing some deals. In reality preseason means next to nothing but if there is already some hostility before Benitez even starts the season then that doesn’t spell well for the rest of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.