Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sure that now Bailey is signing for Villa and not Everton (despite Everton never being in for him) will now make him the subject of many peoples woes and transfer frustrations and jealousy.

He might be decent, he might not. Maybe wait to see first before cryarsing about it.

We bought terrible players for huge sums.

Our opportunity at a rebuild will likely come next summer when either Richarlison or DCL leaves for big money.

Until then its wheel and deal and hopefully offload one of Kean or James for enough profit on the books to bring in 2-3 good players for the starting 11.

Thats the sad reality - if we dont we stand still with Coleman at RB, James missing half the season with Iwobi in his place with Townsend or Gray starting games.

Sales is a must.

One lost half a squad to end of contracts and have hired a PL legend who’s coaching experience reads City U23s, New York City FC and Nice

The other are about to sell their key player to the Champions for a British Record Fee

Don't think they've lost anyone of note. We've just picked up one of their dregs.
Not talking management are we?

And are still making ambitious, impressive signings.

Bailey to Villa looks done then, another good signing for them - even if/when Grealish leaves they seem to be fairly strong next season

Remember loads of people saying the same thing when we sold Lukaku tbh.

Grealish is one of the best players in the Premier league and that side has been built around him for the last 5 years. Will be interesting to see how they do this season.

If Newcastle want to sell him for the 16m they paid I would be all over it.

But they wont and im not.
That’s fair. But anyone we look at from a crap club gets dismissed instantly. I’d rather sign someone with actual talent than the likes of Iwobi, Smalling, and all of the other awful names we are linked with annually.

Status
Not open for further replies.