Florida Cup 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been a good couple of workouts these, am I right in thinking it’s only Harry Tyrer that didn’t get a run out over the two games?

They reading off a sheet as they making exact same comments about particular players as they did in Sunday night. It's the other comments they make that has me amused like Tom...he served that corner :)
Serving corners and crosses has tickled me too. Also referring to the youth teams as "you"-23s rather than under 23s has frustrated me. They're probably still better than the Everton commentary though so not going to complain too much

Meh, more 'minutes in the tank' as they say but a number of players still looking very flat/unfit with a couple weeks left until Southampton. We're crying out for a right back and probably a creative midfielder.

That United game next week will be an early acid test of just where this current squad is up to on the eve of the new season.

Hope Gordon gets a loan. Lad is raw but really has potential. Judging by the size of Kenny, Davies and Gordon we deffo need some Kloppo juice in our academy

Neither does flipping Andros Townsend.

It's fine, we'll just never have good wingers.
I don’t rate Townsend fwiw. I just gave an example of what he offers which Gordon doesn’t.

It’s naive to think wingers don’t have to track their man as a bare minimum requirement of professional football. I’d let them off if they were constantly producing the goods at the other end.

Status
Not open for further replies.