2020/21 Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is a tool, but what he has said there is fair.
How.

heres how…take aside the Covid vaccine. It doesn’t stop transmission but supposedly reduces how ill you get - I felt AWFUL after the 1st one - and I don’t fancy feeling worse. (that I’m having 2nd jab tomorrow).

let’s let the immune system just fight off the flu, cancer etc.
My missus has alopecia and that’s an autoimmune disease that her immune system couldn’t over come.

So yes. There are certain things you get over with no help. But all these anti vaxxers need to realise there are some things you need a bit of help with.

Delph knows EXACTLY what he’s doing by stoking that fire.

Fair play. Vaccines are a personal choice, and they are still experimental at the end of the day. We still do not know the long-term effects of them.

Vaccines are a personal choice yes, but spreading nonsense that the immune system will do the job is frankly dangerous in this instance.

The immune system and the overstimulation of it is what causes the cytokine storm which is the big risk.

I won't pretend to know much more than that but I do know that my understanding of the little is far greater than most of the empty vessels making a shed load of Facebook sourced noise.

How.

heres how…take aside the Covid vaccine. It doesn’t stop transmission but supposedly reduces how ill you get - I felt AWFUL after the 1st one - and I don’t fancy feeling worse. (that I’m having 2nd jab tomorrow).

My missus has alopecia and that’s an autoimmune disease that her immune system couldn’t over come.

So yes. There are certain things you get over with no help. But all these anti vaxxers need to realise there are some things you need a bit of help with.

What you think he's up to?

I like to think he's just a bit of an idiot.

How.

It's fair as you deserve a choice. I don't like the guy at all.. but the guy deserves to choose what he does with his body.

On the flip side I know a boxers who's parter cannot walk due to having the vaccine.

If there is a risk of harm from having the vaccine then everyone deserves a choice.

We have robust immune system, not just antibodies but also T cells that protect the body.

How.

It does; it just doesn't 100% stop transmission.

It's fair as you deserve a choice. I don't like the guy at all.. but the guy deserves to choose what he does with his body.

On the flip side I know a boxers who's parter cannot walk due to having the vaccine.

If there is a risk of harm from having the vaccine then everyone deserves a choice.

We have robust immune system, not just antibodies but also T cells that protect the body.
Hopefully he will get Covid and, if his immune system is anything like the rest of his fitness, we won't need to sack/sell him. Obviously I'm joking and yes, people should have a choice, but it should be well informed and not influenced by a waste of space footballer.

Hopefully he will get Covid and, if his immune system is anything like the rest of his fitness, we won't need to sack/sell him. Obviously I'm joking and yes, people should have a choice, but it should be well informed and not influenced by a waste of space footballer.
Agree... well informed is the key part.

Not government stating kids wont have access to education if they are vaccinated or as fans we can't watch football if we don't adhere to their requirements.

Agree... well informed is the key part.

Not government stating kids wont have access to education if they are vaccinated or as fans we can't watch football if we don't adhere to their requirements.
That's not information though. That's legislation. Up to the person as to whether they follow that.

He's not choosing "what to do with his body"

He's choosing to make an incorrect statement about the immune system in the middle of a pandemic that could mislead others to wrongly think the our innate immune systems can deal with this virus..

"Not dying" doesn't mean the immune system has done its job. In many cases the battle scars will be there after medical intervention with steroids, oxygen etc.

The vaccine merely gives the immune system a heads up about a novel virus that it had no experience of. Unless you think that's a bad thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.