Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't see why a backup striker would take precedence over a starting right-winger myself.

….just the logic, we’ve brought in two wingers so I doubt we’ll bring in more if monies are tight. Indeed, we might have to go with Broahead and Kean although it wouldn’t take a huge leap for Simms to be more effective than both of those.

….just the logic, we’ve brought in two wingers so I doubt we’ll bring in more if monies are tight. Indeed, we might have to go with Broahead and Kean although it wouldn’t take a huge leap for Simms to be more effective than both of those.

I mean I agree we need another striker but I'm not starting the season with Townsend as the starter RM.

Anyone else think Real Madrid selling Varane is so they can make some money to spend? Surely they don’t need to sell a cb having just lost one of their best?
Personally think it’s to fund a move for Richarlison.. and I’m not to arsed tbh. Fed up with him putting Brazil over us, he was a bit meh last season and his link up play ain’t great. I think it’s obvious we need to sell assets to buy and he is one of our most sellable. We know he wants to move on at some point so I’d pull the trigger and let Benitez invest in other Areas of the team.

Anyone else think Real Madrid selling Varane is so they can make some money to spend? Surely they don’t need to sell a cb having just lost one of their best?
Personally think it’s to fund a move for Richarlison.. and I’m not to arsed tbh. Fed up with him putting Brazil over us, he was a bit meh last season and his link up play ain’t great. I think it’s obvious we need to sell assets to buy and he is one of our most sellable. We know he wants to move on at some point so I’d pull the trigger and let Benitez invest in other Areas of the team.

If that’s Ancelotti’s plan, to lose his first choice centre back pairing to buy Richarlison, then I think he is going to get sacked before Christmas.

Think they are selling because he said he wouldn't extend the contract and they don't want to lose out on 40 or 50m if he leaves as a free agent next June

Status
Not open for further replies.