Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfectly calm mate unlike your good self

004548E3-1A1C-487E-8054-C39223AE080D.jpeg

Unbelievable revisionism going on there.

16/17 season - 1 goal in 11 games
17/18 season - 4 goals in 32 games
18/19 season - 6 goals in 35 games

11 goals in 78 appearances and an all round game which was poor hence the "bambi on ice" jibes.

He's improved a lot but lets not pretend he was starting games because he was doing well he was starting games because the alternatives were even worse such as Niasse, Toshun & Sandro.

Your stats show that he improved every season. There was always some promising raw attributes there, its impossible to become an established PL player like he has over the space of a few years unless that's the case.

Your stats show that he improved every season. There was always some promising raw attributes there, its impossible to become an established PL player like he has over the space of a few years unless that's the case.

He improved but the starting base was low is my point.

I just dont see why people can't admit he was poor but is now pretty decent without pretending he was top class under Koeman/Silva. If we had a half decent CF at that time and had replaced Lukaku adequately he would never have been our no1 forward.

Is Djed not good?
He's quick, that's about it to be honest. Not a great defender and gets caught on the ball a lot making wrong decisions, holding onto the ball too much.

Put it this way, he's like a wing back version of Adama but without the muscle. Not a great footballing brain or end product.

"Whatever topic you want lad - Katie Price, haircuts, water-cannoning woke leftists, fewwwmin about life or fewwwemin about Brands.... Whatever you want"

Boring you fella.

Funny how much I live in that head of yours considering how thick I am and how intellectually superior you are.

He's quick, that's about it to be honest. Not a great defender and gets caught on the ball a lot making wrong decisions, holding onto the ball too much.

Put it this way, he's like a wing back version of Adama but without the muscle. Not a great footballing brain or end product.
Only a young player still, but it sounds like he wouldn’t be ready to step in right away. We need someone ready to play now. Next.

Status
Not open for further replies.