Florida Cup 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
The organizers really need to get this sorted out soon, for the fans' sake. Either way, my girlfriend and I won't be going any more. We had planned on staying a week starting Saturday, and we had hotel reservations for the duration that had a 72-hour cancellation window, meaning we only had until this afternoon to make a decision before it got locked in.

But with the other teams dropping like flies, we couldn't risk getting stuck with a hotel bill for a trip to a tournament that might not even exist by tomorrow. So we had to pull the plug.

What a ridiculous sham this whole Florida Cup thing has been.

I wash mine daily

and very snazzy they look too.

6A3F2D3E-8B63-4D5B-9147-0190DBFDF064.jpeg

Don't see the point of travelling all the way to florida now with Arse and Inter pulling out. Last season we started well without having to travel to get match ready.

Don't see the point of travelling all the way to florida now with Arse and Inter pulling out. Last season we started well without having to travel to get match ready.
Inter pulling out of Arse and Everton player arrested for god knows what.

It's doomed I tells ye!!!!

If we can't make the most of having 2 of their most prestigious and famous players on our books (Howard and Donovan) - especially after that whole 'Secretary of defence' thing - I doubt us getting beat by a team of Colombian mule washers will elevate us in any way
Went to the game in DC in 2011. Can’t remember seeing any Everton merch for sale at the stadium

Did a bit of research

Billy Higgins of Everton moved to Milonairos during the "el dorado" period of Colombian football

During this time players could earn crazy wages but the league wasnt part of FIFA

So when he returned to England no team wanted him, so he ended up at non league Bangor town

Boosts our profile over there, do some warm weather training etc. If it just ends up being a back to back against Milonairos it’ll be good for fitness and we’d still be able to arrange something quick back home before the United game

Status
Not open for further replies.