Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
He may have had some leverage a few years back - his failed China jaunt and subsequent taking of the job closest to home, walking into a club where he is despised by a large number of its supporters suggests he has other priorities at present - namely his own bank balance
Our chairman is not just going to stop funding the team mate, if anything, since getting Usmanov involved, we will commit further

Villa look relegation fodder without Grealish. After him their keeper was one of there best players. How we didn’t put 4 or 5 past them at their place, god only knows. They’ve also spent a fortune over the last few years, so must be also close to breaking financial rules. Unless they sell Grealish.

West Ham a one season wonder, got lucky with no injuries. And with Europe that could hold them back.

Leeds are a good side and had a good season, but I’d imagine a lot of sides will be better prepared next season on how to play against them.

It’s a big IF, but let’s see where we’re at the end of the window. If we get the quality RB and RW. Another quality midfielder or attacking midfielder if James goes. Then I’m confident with the quality we all ready have and a manager who seems more interested in building a team and not indulging his favourite players. I fully expect us to finish above all three
Relegation fodder that could have scored 4/5 against us at Goodison without Grealish if it wasn’t for Pickford… Suppose that was every home game second half of the season tbf…
The irony of their keeper being one of their best players when ours was the only one playing well

Our chairman is not just going to stop funding the team mate, if anything, since getting Usmanov involved, we will commit further
I’d say he was brought in, deliberately being unbacked for a season or so, fired for ‘failure’ which no one will care about because no one wants him here anyway, and then we reset with a ‘wanted’ manager.

that’s my positive take on it.

Villa look relegation fodder without Grealish. After him their keeper was one of there best players. How we didn’t put 4 or 5 past them at their place, god only knows. They’ve also spent a fortune over the last few years, so must be also close to breaking financial rules. Unless they sell Grealish.

West Ham a one season wonder, got lucky with no injuries. And with Europe that could hold them back.

Leeds are a good side and had a good season, but I’d imagine a lot of sides will be better prepared next season on how to play against them.

It’s a big IF, but let’s see where we’re at the end of the window. If we get the quality RB and RW. Another quality midfielder or attacking midfielder if James goes. Then I’m confident with the quality we all ready have and a manager who seems more interested in building a team and not indulging his favourite players. I fully expect us to finish above all three
I get what your saying but all 3 clubs are more settled and appear to already be a year or so into their plan. We are restarting our plan for the 5th time in as many years. I think Rafael is actually a good fit but Everton currently has a reputation of being an utter joke of a club.

West Ham will probably fall away in the league but still have European football to offer this season. Leeds have a clear way of playing and will improve again this season. Villa are probably similar to our situation with FFP but they have the advantage of not having a new manager trying to instill their ideas to in a squad who were expecting to me managed by Ancelotti

He may have had some leverage a few years back - his failed China jaunt and subsequent taking of the job closest to home, walking into a club where he is despised by a large number of its supporters suggests he has other priorities at present - namely his own bank balance
And forget what Balagué has been saying he had no other offers certainly none from the prem

If Villa sign Bailey then Brands needs fingerblasting out of Goodison.

Been tracking him for years then Villa bounce up and pull his pants down in one window.
He has been linked in the press for years. There's a difference. Or are you fuming because we haven't signed Lingard and Smalling as well?

Even if we WERE interested for years, we obviously weren't THAT interested not to have made a definitive move and it is entirely possible that with a new manager - and we've had plenty in those "years" - comes new/different targets.

I’d say he was brought in, deliberately being unbacked for a season or so, fired for ‘failure’ which no one will care about because no one wants him here anyway, and then we reset with a ‘wanted’ manager.

Jesus, are you into Qanon too?

That is high level conspiracy stuff, that, mate. I mean really?

What a conspiracy nut lol

Status
Not open for further replies.