Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Townsend is a good signing for other reasons! He got an email from a prince in Africa who turns out to be a distant cousin, and wants to share a 670 million inheritance, wich Townsend has promised to share with Everton for a few minutes playing in the caraoke cup.

People crying because every signing isn’t a marquee signing?

how’s Kean worked out?
How’s Rodriguez worked out?
Klasssen Ajax captain
Etc etc

it’s like some are so dozy they can’t remember past yesterday.

We will make a profit on Kean, and also Rodriguez on transfer fees, thus assisting FFP

Personally hope we give Kean another go with FSW, therefore don’t need replacement

Klaasen we got 12 million plus add ons for so about a loss of 5 million, per value and years on contract, but I wouldn’t call him a marquee signing.

Siggy in the last year of contract and Iwobi????

We will make a profit on Kean, and also Rodriguez on transfer fees, thus assisting FFP

Personally hope we give Kean another go with FSW, therefore don’t need replacement

Klaasen we got 12 million plus add ons for so about a loss of 5 million, per value and years on contract, but I wouldn’t call him a marquee signing.

Buddy @Tofeenut got the scoop about the Townsend medical ahead of you what happened?????

The fact PSG have only been offering a loan so far suggests that they aren't that sure on him. I'm not sure we will get the £35m+ bid that we will be asking for.

When arsenal built a new stadium they went stagnant, my worries are we might go down the same road ,but they were in a better position with players they had and soforth, if we did that trap door lurks with some of the squad we have, hopefully this is not the case ,especially if is mate is involved if you know what I mean.
Stagnant, but finished 4th every season and qualified for the Champions League. If that's stagnant, I'd take it for a few years.

Townsend isn't anywhere near as bad as Iwobi, but that doesn't make him 'good'. He's one of those players that can look a threat without actually being a threat as he has no end product whatsoever, whereas Iwobi is dog faeces at every aspect of football.
I cannot disagree with either of those distillates : both sound to be perfect for Everton...thank you DOF Brands (yard-dog!)

Status
Not open for further replies.