Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blazing sunshine

Agree we just dont want to be clogging up the squad with more new deadwood, as we enter the last 12 months of getting rid of most of the old deadwood.
If we do end up signing Townsend, if it's on anything other than a 1 year deal (maybe with an option for a second year), then we've learnt nothing.

As a player (not compared to who you might like to sign / think you should be signing)
Honest, hardworking grafter, full of energy (although not as quick as he was) good crosser, gets up and down and does his job defensively.
I would prefer to keep him. We seem to be ditching him and going after Lookman who seems to have none of the qualities above.
You will get more out of him than Barnard and he will be a positive influence around the place.
Not one for the future but will do a job for you for a couple of seasons.
Some of the comments about him on this thread are laughable.
There are dead footballers who can stay on their feet more than Bernard. I believe he has vértigo.

The fact that Andros may contribute more is not something that leaves me feeling warm and cosy

He’s blocked me lol him and that el pivotie. The way they talked about iwobi, you’d think he was going to win the ballon D’or

Andy's a good lad. I'm sure Ryan is as well, he's a blue and wants what's best in his own way. But the way he speaks down to people like he's a genuine expert but clearly has not one single clue does make me laugh.

There are dead footballers who can stay on their feet more than Bernard. I believe he has vértigo.

The fact that Andros may contribute more is not something that leaves me feeling warm and cosy
If I had said Iwobi instead of Barnard you would have said the same I guess. I’m not recommending him ffs, I was asked for an opinion and that’s all it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.