Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
With respect to CB he is looking for someone with a commanding presence & character who can motivate the players around him. Someone like a circus ring master, atleast one of the CB needs to be vocal. He had Laceslles at NU, & Carra at ... Hope KK can be convinced.
Carra?????
Don't you mean Spitty?

Koulibaly has asked for talks with us. He wants answers from Napoli as to why they have priced him out of a move.
How much are we willing to spend to get him? What's our ceiling?

Have we offered a straight up €35m or is it incentivized?

Are we actively looking at other CBs if we don't get him, what is 'plan B,C,D?' or is it a case of we are interested because he's available.

We also have to be realistic in that we are unlikely to be able to attract a 10-15 a season goalscorer who plays out wide / through the middle without European football to offer.

Pereira from WBA would be a cheaper option but would love someone like Saint Maximim who can get you excited when on the ball.

Cant remember the last player we've had like that - Del boy to an extent but he wasn't as skillful on the ball.
Bolasie

Thing is Bolasie did nothing at us. He wasn't anywhere near the trickster he was at Palace.

Any wide player who is black and is good on the ball but doesnt bag 15 a season gets labelled Bolasie!
That’s one thing Bolasie certainly was not good at.

And I don’t think anyone else sees skin colour as a comparison in all honesty.

He was exciting on the ball. You never knew what would happen.

I made no comparison between him and ASM - you've done that all by yourself.

I seen nothing from Bolasie at Everton to say he was exciting. Lad literally used to pelt it down the touchline and welly a cross in that often went out for an opposition throw in.

Was nothing like the player he was at Palace who even then wasn't great except the games against us and Liverpool.

Status
Not open for further replies.