Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Many but I'd still wager most don't like/want/rate him as an Everton boss. It's the most deflated I've ever seen GOT after a managerial appointment.
I think those against the appointment are vehemently against it whereas those who are positive about it are just kind of fine with it - I’d count myself amongst the latter.

After the disappointment in managers of recent times, I think we could have appointed the ghosts of Howard Kendall, Alan Ball and Dixie Dean and the reception would have been lukewarm so the fact it’s an ex-red…

I don't support any particular club. Been following Benitez since 2005 and I like his brand of football. But even I get irritated at times, but he does his best with whatever limited resources he has.
You WHAT

Each to their own n that, but supporting any manager instead of a team is crazy to me, but this particular manager????

I think those against the appointment are vehemently against it whereas those who are positive about it are just kind of fine with it - I’d count myself amongst the latter.

After the disappointment in managers of recent times, I think we could have appointed the ghosts of Howard Kendall, Alan Ball and Dixie Dean and the reception would have been lukewarm so the fact it’s an ex-red…

Yeh I mean not many wanted Carlo to go but usually any new managerial appointment gives GOT a bit of a bounce but this section of the forum has been like a pit of despair since he was announced.

Yeh I mean not many wanted Carlo to go but usually any new managerial appointment gives GOT a bit of a bounce but this section of the forum has been like a pit of despair since he was announced.
When Tosun smashes in a bicycle kick for his third and Everton’s fifth on opening day we’ll all be bezzie mates again.

Nobody will accuse Benitez of being boring and defensive after narrowly losing a 5-6 thriller.

Status
Not open for further replies.