Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mentioned the following players leaving -

Nkonkou- on loan
Mina
James
Richarlison - also said Rafael would ideally like to keep him if he can.

I said Kean would be staying.

I mentioned Coutinho coming in on a loan to buy option if we sell James.

Hudson-Odoi, Perez on a loan to buy, ASM being looked at if we sell Richarlison.

I said a week ago that Koulibaly had name dropped Rafael as a highly influential manager for his career and that he would be a defender we could look at signing. I then mention earlier that he is being touted at 35 million.

I also said a deal was in place for Nunes and its up to Rafael to sign off on it and he should be our first signing.
And this one time at band camp....

Nkonkou- on loan
Mina
James

Hudson-Odoi, Perez on a loan to buy, ASM being looked at if we sell Richarlison.

I said a week ago that Koulibaly had name dropped Rafael as a highly influential manager for his career and that he would be a defender we could look at signing. I then mention earlier that he is being touted at 35 million.

I also said a deal was in place for Nunes and its up to Rafael to sign off on it and he should be our first signing.
That would be the worst transfer business ever.

Nkonkou- on loan
Mina
James

All of this information is widely available already on the internet. Oh, except for the Nkonkou loan, so credit where it's due there...

What color panties is Rafael currently wearing?
il_570xN.1776918647_c423.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.