Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're on the right track, lads

E53Vk3_WQA8TJ-J
"Hey boys, this is how many points we'll have by Christmas if you pull your fingers out"

As Evertonians we all want success. Trouble is, he's a massive Kopite....
Does he have it written into his contract that he can use his season ticket to attend all Anfield home games in that goal end of the ground and leave big Dunc in charge of our away games ?..........that would be a bit of a pisser

The names on this site can be very confusing. you don't sound very glasshalffull, glasshalffull. Let me get this straight, you are calling out someone called hippopotamus for fatshaming?
Well, in fairness, it did occur to me to point out the irony, but thought I might be guilty of plumpism and corpulism. Glasshalffullness isn't related to despising persons of intellectually restricted growth and/or devoid of moral compunction acting like a spoiled, spiteful 4 year-old. Criticising is one thing, less than juvenile name-calling is quite another.

Well, in fairness, it did occur to me to point out the irony, but thought I might be guilty of plumpism and corpulism. Glasshalffullness isn't related to despising persons of intellectually restricted growth and/or devoid of moral compunction acting like a spoiled, spiteful 4 year-old. Criticising is one thing, less than juvenile name-calling is quite another.
I agree. You stupid head

Just grow up. Fine if you think he isn't good enough, but then please say why. Just calling the bloke fatty is pitiful. God help us if he was black or gay, or had some disfigurement /disability, or if we'd gone for a woman, or any other minority. I'd foolishly assumed that this was a site for adults. More fool me!
No, football is just a smokescreen on this forum. Kids here just gather together to share immature and offensive posts about fat people.

So Koeman, Silva, Allardyce, Ancelotti all weak managers who didnt care - thats 5 professionals who have managed at the top of the game previously - yet this Kopite scumbag is gonna walk in here and lead us to glory?

Do me a favour, he is on a china style jolly, laughing all the way to the bank.

He has no shame, and neither do some of you so called fans either if you listened to yourselves talk.
Lol.

this thread is gold lol this season with Benitez will be a lot of fun...

What have you done Moshiri lol

Status
Not open for further replies.