Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Behave. You're saying that he's doubled his value since he got here. When he's been mediocre at best.

60mil would be an absolute stretch.

Played 41 games for Watford with 10 goal involvements (5 goals/5 assist). 1 in 4 goal involvement.

Played 119 games for everton 51 goal involvements (42 goals/9 assists). 1 in 2.2 goal involvement.

I'd say hes doubled his value since he came here.

Played 41 games for Watford with 10 goal involvements (5 goals/5 assist). 1 in 4 goal involvement.

Played 119 games for everton 51 goal involvements (42 goals/9 assists). 1 in 2.2 goal involvement.

I'd say hes doubled his value since he came here.

@Theoneandonly would prefer it if you angrily say "Facht!" at the end of your post mate.
it would really pop his pecker.

And? Saying he’s not good enough for Real Madrid isn’t the same as saying he’s absolutely gash.

He will flop at Real Madrid if he goes there. He isn’t at that level. He could play for someone like Sevilla.

This the same real madrid thats been playing vazquez at RB all season?

I take it you haven't had a look at real madrids squad in a while have you.

Their best wingers are hazard whos always injured and junior who can't get in the brazil team, FYI that's the brazil team Richarlison starts for.

As for strikers, their best striker is benzema who is quality but going to be 34 soon.

Richarlison easily walks into that team.

This the same real madrid thats been playing vazquez at RB all season?

I take it you haven't had a look at real madrids squad in a while have you.

Their best wingers are hazard whos always injured and junior who can't get in the brazil team, FYI that's the brazil team Richarlison starts for.

As for strikers, their best striker is benzema who is quality but going to be 34 soon.

Richarlison easily walks into that team.

I really don’t see what’s so controversial about saying a player isn’t up to the standards of quality that Real Madrid would expect if they’re paying an enormous fee for them. I know they have an average ageing team. I know he’d probably get games for them if you picked him up and plopped him in their squad right now. But Real Madrid don’t pay £80m for players with the expectation that they’re a little bit better than Vinicius Junior.

It’s irrelevant anyway because I don’t think they want him.

We should sell Richarlison and DCL about as much as we should have sold Lukaku - only if there is no other option.

If we stay in 10th we will have to sell them. Even United had to sell Lukaku eventually. Players come and go, our fan base has an odd reaction to selling players sometimes, there’s a right time to buy and sell every player.

What about his mental well-being, it amazes me how this is overlooked and the assumption is he’s just moody

literally no idea what he was going through, or how he was coping

I agree - posted about this a couple of times.
COVID in brazil has been horrible (like here as well!), but he's away from his family, it's also politically unstable, and he's not able to help or get involved. Don't know if he was alone or had family here either. Can't be easy especially when you're from a very open, warm, sociable society, to a place where life is pretty quiet, and social life is very formal.

If we stay in 10th we will have to sell them. Even United had to sell Lukaku eventually. Players come and go, our fan base has an odd reaction to selling players sometimes, there’s a right time to buy and sell every player.

There is. Selling quite possibly our two best players whilst the rest of the squad (with a couple of exceptions) is utter arse is probably not the right time.

I really don’t see what’s so controversial about saying a player isn’t up to the standards of quality that Real Madrid would expect if they’re paying an enormous fee for them. I know they have an average ageing team. I know he’d probably get games for them if you picked him up and plopped him in their squad right now. But Real Madrid don’t pay £80m for players with the expectation that they’re a little bit better than Vinicius Junior.

It’s irrelevant anyway because I don’t think they want him.

This the same real madrid that paid £40m for a kid that hadn't kicked a ball professionally?

It sounds like you're going off the reputation of real madrid as opposed to the real life real madrid.

I honestly dont know where this idea has suddenly popped up that Richarlison is some bang average player. The lad has around a 1 in 2 striker rate for us predominantly playing as a winger. Hes been here for 3 seasons and has consistently been one of if not our best player. Even last season where he had a poor season by his standards he still got 13 goals and 3 assist in 40 games.

I wish we had more players who on their bad seasons still had a 1 in 3 goal involvement.

You've a rather misty-eyed view of Madrid mate. These days they're a shadow of the team that terrorised Europe several years ago. Ageing squad and broke through spending ridiculous amounts on players that are soon ageing. Now relying more on their academy - with some very good young'uns coming through - but Richie would still be one of the higher potential players in their current squad.
Richarlison had a poor season by his standards, but he is a very good player. Just like Lukaku, we will be watching him playing for another team in a CL final or for Brazil at the World Cup and people will be wondering why we let him leave.
Good players on their own aren’t enough. We need to find a way of getting more quality around them to get the best out of them.

My heart tells me he is leaving and I’m gutted.

You've a rather misty-eyed view of Madrid mate. These days they're a shadow of the team that terrorised Europe several years ago. Ageing squad and broke through spending ridiculous amounts on players that are soon ageing. Now relying more on their academy - with some very good young'uns coming through - but Richie would still be one of the higher potential players in their current squad.
R Madrid dont take players who only turn up more than ten times a season

Status
Not open for further replies.