Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
He wax a 16 year old kid when Rafael left. He was earmarked for first team pretty much straight away.

Whatever you think of Shelvey he was worth far more than what he cost and BENITEZ INSTALLED THE MODEL WE SEE AT OUR CLUB now. Buy youngsters who can be played and sold for more.......
4sz3mk.jpg

He wax a 16 year old kid when Rafael left. He was earmarked for first team pretty much straight away.

Whatever you think of Shelvey he was worth far more than what he cost and Benitez installed the model we see at our club now. Buy youngsters who can be played and sold for more.......
Would you like a ladder to help you out of the hole you’ve just dug??

Steady on buddy, the Lukaku thread is an estrogen burger graveyard of your playground nonsense before you were permabanned.

Benitez is appalling, you don't think so, and that's all fine.
When are you doing your next "I'm leaving" nonsense..... Then checking to see if people still talk about you trick?

It's a forum mate, try not to get too engaged with it. Just get behind Everton.... Not for or against specific parts of it. Makes it all so much easier.

Benitez installed the model we see at our club now....... Youve just outed yourself.
Calm down....... read it again.......

Just try and read it without the desperate urge to believe that I'm a kopite.......

Benitez installed the model at Liverpool that we see at our club ...... Everton.

Buy young players that can be used or sold on.......... Bless you.

Just try and read it without the desperate urge to believe that I'm a kopite.......

Benitez installed the model at Liverpool that we see at our club ...... Everton.

But he didn't at all.

There wasn't a single player through their academy who played 50 games in his tenure.

He bought good players at decent ages, generally early to mid 20's. That's seems to be his sweet spot.

Bored at work.....

The Norwegian Kopites are crappy and cold
but quite unaccustomed to fear,
But the crappest of all, at least so I am told,
Was R afa Benitez Ameer.

If you wanted a man to encourage the shoite,
Or harass the foe from the rear,
Or to win a final on pens, when you had no right
It was R afa Benitez Ameer.

There were heroes in plenty and men known to fame
In the army of Carlsberg, the beer,
But none of them worse than a man by the name
of R afa Benitez Ameer..

He could eat his own weight, wait tables by night,
He could play on the small club jeer
In fact quite the cream of the RED Shoite, thats right,
it Was R afa Benitez Ameer.

Then he went to the Barcodes and took them right down,
Despite the black cats being near,
He got them back up and then went Chinatown,
It was R afa Benitez Ameer...

Now he's here at finch Farm at the whim of the Mosh
And we all know - it will end in tears,
And he'll take us straight down and pocket the dosh,
'Coz he's R afa Benitez Ameer..

Hahaha... He installed the model at Everton - when yesterday on his 1st day. Happy digging.

Allan: 30 years old
James: 29
Doucore 28 years old

That's three of our last four major signings :Blink:

Josh King 29 :Blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.