Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
He wax a 16 year old kid when Rafael left. He was earmarked for first team pretty much straight away.

Whatever you think of Shelvey he was worth far more than what he cost and Benitez installed the model we see at our club now. Buy youngsters who can be played and sold for more.......
Benitez installed the model we see at our club now....... Youve just outed yourself.

No chance with the Dutch Divvy still at the club.

I expect Deadline Day scrambling around for players as per.
Deadline Day Blues: Raffa Gets His Man!

1625599138194.png

I still feel like I'm living in an alternate universe.

Benitez is our manager and some of you are either accepting or happy with this.

Every time I see his picture with our badge my stomach churns.
I think its funny.

Not a wum mate. Been watching Everton since 1984...... I've elevated myself past the need to resort to playground nonsense.

If you actually read my posts I tend to give people a chance until they crap on the club.

Steady on buddy, the Lukaku thread is an estrogen burger graveyard of your playground nonsense before you were permabanned.

Benitez is appalling, you don't think so, and that's all fine.

He wax a 16 year old kid when Rafael left. He was earmarked for first team pretty much straight away.

Whatever you think of Shelvey he was worth far more than what he cost and Benitez installed the model we see at our club now. Buy youngsters who can be played and sold for more.......
Not aware we have a model at Everton, if we have it’s been broken for a while, so what model and what “our” club are you referring to?

Status
Not open for further replies.