Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was in response to the point of Chelsea fans singing "Mourinho" at Benitez when was Chelsea manager mate. I was pointing out that you could guarantee our fans won't be singing Carlo's name at Benitez.
What the bum who walked out on us finishing two places lower than Fat SAM - glad the pair of them have gone TBH the football was awful - Carlo worse home record for decades - he started well then could not select a correct team ..... no it had to be a different manager maybe not RB - but let's give him a chance TBH any new Manager will be sacked if he fails .....

Are those stripes the number of managers he’s seen off…..

Are those stripes the number of managers he’s seen off…..
robert-s-johnson-the-first-usaaf-fighter-pilot-in-the-european-theater-to-surpass-eddie-ricken...jpg

“Behave, go on, get to this, because this is the biggest load of nonsense I’ve heard in my life. Before you go any further who are Everton going to get who is at the top of football as a manager?” Carragher asked.

“He was at Napoli, and this is not me just defending Rafael Benitez my old manager, I just don’t like it when people disrespect managers. When you talk about Benitez, do you want him to win trophies at Newcastle, they haven’t done that since 1960. He was at Napoli, where Juventus were absolutely dominating everything, and he beat them in a cup final. He went to Chelsea and he was only there in 6 months, and he won the Europa League."

“I’m not sure what you want him to do. You say he’s not at the top level where he was before competing for the Champions League or whatever, but if he was he wouldn’t go to Everton, so I don’t understand the argument from yourself or from other Blues you’ve spoken to.”

“Behave, go on, get to this, because this is the biggest load of nonsense I’ve heard in my life. Before you go any further who are Everton going to get who is at the top of football as a manager?” Carragher asked.

“He was at Napoli, and this is not me just defending Rafael Benitez my old manager, I just don’t like it when people disrespect managers. When you talk about Benitez, do you want him to win trophies at Newcastle, they haven’t done that since 1960. He was at Napoli, where Juventus were absolutely dominating everything, and he beat them in a cup final. He went to Chelsea and he was only there in 6 months, and he won the Europa League."

“I’m not sure what you want him to do. You say he’s not at the top level where he was before competing for the Champions League or whatever, but if he was he wouldn’t go to Everton, so I don’t understand the argument from yourself or from other Blues you’ve spoken to.”
Napoli had finished 2nd in the league when he took over.

They beat Fiorentina in the cup final.

Apart from that spot on Jamie.

Needs the right signings or we are going backwards again. Looks like Utd are spending big. At some point we need to show some balls and spend some money as we are miles behind being able to buy players for £60m+
A 60m plus player is unlikely to come to us at the moment. We will find a way of paying 60m for someone like Iwobi though. We are the best at overpaying.

Needs the right signings or we are going backwards again. Looks like Utd are spending big. At some point we need to show some balls and spend some money as we are miles behind being able to buy players for £60m+
We need players who want to win!
Not a bunch of mercenaries out to pick up an easy pay check regardless of performance. (Like we seem to have a lot of at the moment)

Status
Not open for further replies.