New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He deserves a chance because he's *been* a top class manager in the past and I would like to think he won't be shy about who he wants to bring in. On the flip side it's a bit uninspiring to have the managerial world at our finger tips and come up with Rafael Benitez fresh off a stint managing in China.

It's a bit like signing Stewart Downing.

I'm more bothered we have another defence first manager, not a fan of this playing not to lose as opposed to playing to win. It is this 'philosophy' that has gradually turned me off football as the game has become a bit boring if I'm honest with teams parking the bus. I hate it, it's not in the spirit of the game. Go out on your shield so to speak.

We had Ancelotti literally say he would make us more attacking next season.

Last season was the bare foundation due to the players.

What does Moshiri do?

Appoint a negative manager who only plays the way we played last season.

Its absolutely pitiful.

012BAF6D-7514-450D-BF7B-15540C7D955F.jpeg

He deserves a chance because he's *been* a top class manager in the past and I would like to think he won't be shy about who he wants to bring in. On the flip side it's a bit uninspiring to have the managerial world at our finger tips and come up with Rafael Benitez fresh off a stint managing in China.

It's a bit like signing Stewart Downing.

Said for a while some of our fans expectations are bonkers - the amount of times I've been laughed at on here for saying Danny Ings and Wilf Zaha are good players is an example of that.

Two players who would walk into our squad yet it aint good enough for a club with Toshun, Iwobi & Benard on the books.

We had Ancelotti literally say he would make us more attacking next season.

Last season was the bare foundation due to the players.

What does Moshiri do?

Appoint a negative manager who only plays the way we played last season.

Its absolutely pitiful.

Ancelotti also said he loves Crosby and wanted to manage us at BMD.

Why people listen to Ancelotti baffles me.

I’ll get behind him depending on what players he brings in. If we start bringing in the Sigurdsson’s, Iwobi’s, washed up 30 year olds I will be out.

No, people are giving their actual reasons for being unhappy, and you're choosing to ignore all the ones you don't want to hear. Telling other people to grow up and then calling me a muppet one post later. Dead bright you.
I'm not ignoring anyone. I'm disagreeing with the premise that that is the reason for the exceptional freak out across the board. People aren't freaking out over other mangers the same way. Fact. The majority of vitriolic comments are based on his comments. Also fact. People can not want him for other reasons, sure. But we were talking about the vitriol. This started with a comment regarding the abusive banners. You should perhaps read all comments before wading into the discussion and you really shouldn't say someone isn't bright if you don't know what ignore means.

I got through to the bolded part.

Why are you lying?

Correct.
Because we were talking about the vitriolic banners. The level of different freak out at the choice of manager. This is the equivalent of walking into a room where people are disagreeing and jumping in on the last comment. Good for you

Status
Not open for further replies.