New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me get this right everyone has spent the past six months crying at others to get behind the manager and now everyone is yelling at those same people to reject the manager? You’re a weird bunch GOT, but I like you.
Say YES to managers who make us look like A Small Club by leaving us in a mire for bigger and better things.

Say NO to managers who call us A Small Club to impress kopites and then beg for a job close to home.

Say YES to managers who make us look like A Small Club by leaving us in a mire for bigger and better things.

Say NO to managers who call us A Small Club to impress kopites and then beg for a job close to home.
If you count Sam this will be the 7th permanent Everton manager I've seen and I can confidently say I don't like any of them

But for most it's not a case of something he said,or that he managed the rs, it's the fact that there's absolutely no benefit to employing him, there's no upside to it, I learnt a long long time ago that it's a job to them, that they have no interest in you as a fan, but for some people this is there line in the sand so to sit there and say they are OTT or bedwetters,crybabies etc isnt right

But lets be honest mate had we appointed someone like Dyche or Potter and you had me or someone like GwladysBlue moaning from the get go or demanding he leave etc. You know full well some on here would be saying "dry your sheets" "get behind the manager" "bad cryarse you lad"

So why all of a sudden is it cool to want the new bloke to fail from the start? People cant pick and choose when they want to patrol the forum and call out "negative" posters then start moaning and crying when they aint happy with a certain appointment/signing.

Look at the flack GwladysBlue got over his moaning about Ancelotti...

He’ll have to say lot’s of nice things in the coming days, either that or call big Red a bunch of Tory attention seekers, that would do it

But lets be honest mate had we appointed someone like Dyche or Potter and you had me or someone like GwladysBlue moaning from the get go or demanding he leave etc. You know full well some on here would be saying "dry your sheets" "get behind the manager" "bad cryarse you lad"

So why all of a sudden is it cool to want the new bloke to fail from the start? People cant pick and choose when they want to patrol the forum and call out "negative" posters then start moaning and crying when they aint happy with a certain appointment/signing.

Look at the flack GwladysBlue got over his moaning about Ancelotti...
Its personal choice though lad, I see the defense of BK on here and it astounds me, I see certain players who can do no wrong , like I said for some this is the final straw, seeing the board completely disregarding supporters, you said yourself he wouldn't be your choice, there is no upside to the appointment so why do it

The photo of him and contract Dave is going to be.... jarring
7B346F06-5CF1-4CE8-8E53-85FC06FE28E4.jpeg

Its personal choice though lad, I see the defense of BK on here and it astounds me, I see certain players who can do no wrong , like I said for some this is the final straw, seeing the board completely disregarding supporters, you said yourself he wouldn't be your choice, there is no upside to the appointment so why do it
The obvious answer is that having had talks with him is they think he'll do a good job

I'm not saying people can't be angry and disagree with that but it's as simple as that

He’ll have to say lot’s of nice things in the coming days, either that or call big Red a bunch of Tory attention seekers, that would do it
If he says anything bad about the RS then he's utterly utterly spineless and I'll think even less of him (I haven't got much room for him to go down further in my estimation but there you go). His only option, as far as I am concerned is to never mention them. If he's asked about his time there he should say it's in the past and he's focused on the future (or some crap like that). If he praises them or speaks positively about them he's screwed, if he denigrates them he's a liar and a coward. Neutral is the only way to go, it's going to be a hard line for him to walk.

Status
Not open for further replies.