Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t believe that, if there is money available to spend which I think there is he will get it, like Carlo would have or any one else that they could have hired for the job.
There certainly was money there for Carlo this summer , I can't see why it would not be there for Benitez either.

It is possible that he has been told that sales will boost his budget.

I see reports tonight that Richarlson wants out. Certainly last season he played at times like somebody whose heart was not completely in the team. Asubstantial fee for both him and Kean would solve FFP problems and generate a lot of money as well..I think Richarlison is possibly our top player and we need to keep him.

But when reports like this start to spread it often does not end well.

We need to bring down the age in our midfield badly
Agree was thinking more if we got rid of delph, sig then he could come in as a good option while developing players like Onyango into the first team aswell as nunes. And if we could get him at a good price aswell

Agree was thinking more if we got rid of delph, sig then he could come in as a good option while developing players like Onyango into the first team aswell as nunes. And if we could get him at a good price aswell
Onyango is too far away to rely on. We need to sign someone younger who is also ready to contribute to the first team right now.

Onyango is too far away to rely on. We need to sign someone younger who is also ready to contribute to the first team right now.
Hopefully with the club looking at players like dumfries and nunes. Could be that brands is looking into the age group you are saying.

Hopefully with the club looking at players like dumfries and nunes. Could be that brands is looking into the age group you are saying.
Hopefully Brands is fully in charge of transfers now. It feels like he wasn't in complete control of picking a manager so who can really say who is running things?

There certainly was money there for Carlo this summer , I can't see why it would not be there for Benitez either.

I see reports tonight that Richarlson wants out. Certainly last season he played at times like somebody whose heart was not completely in the team. Asubstantial fee for both him and Kean would solve FFP problems and generate a lot of money as well..I think Richarlison is possibly our top player and we need to keep him.

Sick of looking at his miserable grid anyway

We need to bring down the age in our midfield badly

With Benitez about to be announced I think we'll be after a defensive midfielder.

Hopefully its Kamara (Marseille) or we go for Guimaraes (Lyon)...aside from those two a big push for Bellingham (Dortmund) who would be a starter.

With Benitez about to be announced I think we'll be after a defensive midfielder.

Hopefully its Kamara (Marseille) or we go for Guimaraes (Lyon)...aside from those two a big push for Bellingham (Dortmund) who would be a starter.
It's so bad that one (1) summer after buying Doucoure and Allan we're back for more midfield help because one is older and not reliable enough to count on for 30+ games and the other is utterly gash. Well in Carlo.

It's so bad that one (1) summer after buying Doucoure and Allan we're back for more midfield help because one is older and not reliable enough to count on for 30+ games and the other is utterly gash. Well in Carlo.

Like them or not, theres only Doucoure, Allan and Davies who can play at premier league level.

Even last summer we needed two more.

Benitez managed to mould Gerrard, Alonso and Mascherano into a world class midfield 3. Hopefully hes able to bring in something similar.

Like them or not, theres only Doucoure, Allan and Davies who can play at premier league level.

Even last summer we needed two more.

Benitez managed to mould Gerrard, Alonso and Mascherano into a world class midfield 3. Hopefully hes able to bring in something similar.
I don't think Benitez is what made any of those world class sorry to say

I don't think Benitez is what made any of those world class sorry to say

He brought in two of them and "moulded the three into a world class midfield".

Its not only about having top players but also partnerships.

He did want to sell Alonso for Barry though lol what a muppet.

At this rate Arsenal are going to be doing more exciting business than us.

Brands is becoming a huge let down.

Status
Not open for further replies.