Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanches would have been a good target but if rumours are to be believed there is interest from champions league teams now. Is it too much to ask to have a decent recruitment strategy like Lille? Wasn’t Brands supposed to bring that to us?

Lille signed him from Bayern for £18m after Bayern signed him from Benfica for £35m. He's not some hidden gem.

Sanches, for me, screams "tournament signing goes wrong". That's in spite of the fact that I thought he looked like Portugal's best player the other night.

Renato sanchez, in this tournament, has been one of the standout midfielders. Energy, passing and dribbling, creativity and always looking to move forward. He can handle himself as well. He's exactly the type of player we need. Bigger clubs than us will be in for him though. We need players of the same ilk and if our coaches can't see that then there's something wrong.
I'd draw your attention to Sissoko in 2016.

Never seen the bloke play before but xaver schlager of Austria impressed me and looked like he knew how to run a midfield. Just wonder if anybody had seen much of him before this tournament and whether thats how he plays normally or is he a tournament flash in the pan?

Status
Not open for further replies.