New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people think we have great away support because we sell out, the numbers are good yes, but not so much some of knobs getting the tickets.

We have good numbers. Most just want to go and take drugs, get drunk and vent.
I get it but it doesn't make it any more of a pleasure.
Its got to the stage where I'm reluctant to carry on aways especially with my youngest now wanting in on it.

We have good numbers. Most just want to go and take drugs, get drunk and vent.
I get it but it doesn't make it any more of a pleasure.
Its got to the stage where I'm reluctant to carry on aways especially with my youngest now wanting in on it.

Yep.

Any away I go now I drive, will never set foot on a coach again. Remember Chelsea away kids setting fireworks off ON the coach, morons.

Happy Al's crew.

First one is fine; totally don't understand the second one.

How is Benitez "money over morals"?
The same people also want a fortune spent on signings and Usmanov to come out and reveal he's really in charge, the idea it's money over morals appointing Benitez is hilarious given there would be no pushback if it was a bigger name and the club spent a fortune getting them. The supporters allowed Moshiri to take over without any fight and it's no secret where his wealth comes from, the whole money/morals argument is completely lost already.

There was no threats, my take was if any threats where made, protest outside his house was threatened at worse.

If there was genuine threats there is legislation and provisions in place to mark it out as criminality.

This is a football matter, protesting is part of football.

Just because you personally or anyone else want's to condemn working class fans who can't pontificate and who are rough around the edges. Doesn't mean I will.
Yeah! If we can no longer communicate in good old fashioned, salt of the earth death threats, what is the world coming to?

If the different view is "it's ok to put threats up outside someone's house"... then no, we can't.
In no way have I condoned that, I was referring to posts on here.

It is utterly abhorrent that anyone should resort to such disgusting actions as the "banner" outside his home. We can still condemn such idiotic behaviour without vitriol and abuse on here. Anyone that supports it, should in my opinion, be banned from this site. They are as bad as the people that put it there.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” These actions - and supporters of it - should be roundly condemned and banished from our club and/or our fan sites.

Erm - a death threat issued to him and his family gets him solidarity with any rational human being.

I will respect this man for coming here under this cloud and trying to do a job for us.

100% backing from me now.
I reckon it was deffo Moshiri and Usmanov who placed the banner in the middle of the night. They’ve just gone and played the greatest piece of reverse-psychology in the history of man-kind. #nextlevelownership

I do think Everton have fuelled this by dragging it out, If they announced it a while ago most would have gotten over it by now.
We're all just skinning each other alive here.

Status
Not open for further replies.