New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That last banner is totally out of order. The ones by Goodison are fair game as they where ultimately just a few swear words and superficial insults. Threatening him and his family though? Total utter scum move. Little sewer rat responsible for it massively crossed the line here. Hope the catch the vermin and he faces consequences for it. I don't want Benitez here either but there's a line you don't ever cross and whoever is responsible for that trainwreck is way beyond it.

Why? The poster was saying that Benitez was a good man, because he does a lot for charity. Doing charity work does not necessarily make you a good person.

No I didn't say he was a good man; I asked what exactly he'd done that made you dislike him "as a man", because that's what you said.

I have no opinion as I don't know him. All I can go on is what is in the public domain, and there's nothing - absolutely nothing - that screams to me this guy is a tosser.

Will you still be supportive of Rafael though mate? I mean we are everton and we want to see our team win trophies and do well

Honestly I would probably jib it off for a bit.

I am OK with that, I would never say I am a top blue who supports us through thick and thin anyway. Had a season ticket in the past but don't bother any more as I don't love modern football anyway. My support would go as far as turning on a telly these days and going to the odd game or two when it suits me.

I have a preconceived notion of what Everton is in my head and it is not a club managed by one of our rivals legends. I will always want us to do well generally but with him in charge it wont be "my" Everton. I would keep up with results and watch us when it suits me rather than going out of my way to do so.

I hold no ill will to him personally. But to make such a tone deaf appointment I would have to ask myself what is the point. To be honest I probably checked out years ago really. Its a form of entertainment for me these days rather than a way of life and if I don't enjoy it I can stop watching for a bit. Its easy.

Seriously now, can you tell me what Benitez did exactly that made you feel this way?

What did he actually do.
If you had read my post properly you would have seen that it is not just Benitez that has done this, however, I have watched Benitez being a whinging, conceited, arrogant bell, who has a long history of disrespect to this club and is a legend across the park. His football, even in his heyday, which has long since past, was absolutely turgid.

He will be moaning about the board in no time flat about not enough support in the transfer market and he won't give a stuff if he's sacked because he will make millions off us.

I could go on but as I said I'm just not arsed with it all now.

No I didn't say he was a good man; I asked what exactly he'd done that made you dislike him "as a man", because that's what you said.

I have no opinion as I don't know him. All I can go on is what is in the public domain, and there's nothing - absolutely nothing - that screams to me this guy is a tosser.
By all accounts he is a nice fella away from football. Most of them probably are. They are still human after all.

This attitude is wrong IMO and it only leads to more of this stuff because the fan base in general wipes their hands and goes "Well, I didn't do it so I don't see why I should be bothered"

That's how you end up with the reputations that clubs like Millwall and Rangers have

You stamp it out and you stamp it out now, and you do so by taking collective responsibility and going after anyone who shows this sort of behaviour going forward as a collective force

This sort of thing is the start of a perilously slippery slope that we need to avoid going down
I know this is completely off topic but i see you're dragging Rangers fans reputation through the mud (they don't need any help) but just ignoring the fact Celtic fans petrol bombed a board members house

Status
Not open for further replies.