New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive actually put him on ignore now, just look at the odd one or two mainly to see what is prompting your responses, i think you have him on the ropes tho but he is a tenacious one for sure. His love of FSW is beyond the pail tho.
I just Google things and quote things from the first links I find. Or wikipedia/transfermarkt. It's a good distraction from work.

He just ignores anything that is a bit challenging. Especially when linked to things he previously said.

thing is carlo was out the blue.

this has been billions of talks and “tomorrow” for weeks

meh it’s not happening

Oh Matty.

How will you cope when its confirmed.
I'm at stage 5 while you are still on stage 1.

c8536b_bdba79f4435a420b98a8b60d25234b96_mv2.png

Prepare for Goodison being turned into one big family enclosure. Happily seated smiling well behaved families, waving their 'if you can't beat em, join em' red and blue scarves. "Merseyside Merseyside Merseyside" Yay (n)

The Leeds chairman just come out saying that the fact that Bielsa still hasn't signed the new and improved contract on offer to him, has nothing to do with the vacant positions in other clubs.
If that's the case then why comment on it.
Imagine if he came here.

All those lazy rubbishes will be handing in transfer requests like M&M's...

hope this turns out like a weddings day's worst nightmare when either the groom or the bridge gets cold feet and doesnt turn up when all is set for the big moment

Status
Not open for further replies.