New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm crying at Matty doing all this over again like when Ancelotti was leaving.

I'm worried about him.

He is usually uber positive, now he can't find a single shred of positivity from what is about to happen that he really doesn't know what to do with himself.

For sure Nuno will bring in a lot of Mendes players. Which is what Levy is attracted to.

For us though, we have Brands finding players.

Rafael also has a very good eye for talent. We will probably get an influx in African and South American players.
Such an eye for talent, at his last prem club he sold two championship 20+ goalscorers for the combined fee of 1/5th of Miguel Almiron

IMG_20210625_193107.jpg

I quite enjoy it. Plenty of facts out there on either side, and once you pick a side, it's near impossible to change someone's view. He is just so exact in everything he says, even when it can be disproved or argued against.
Ive actually put him on ignore now, just look at the odd one or two mainly to see what is prompting your responses, i think you have him on the ropes tho but he is a tenacious one for sure. His love of FSW is beyond the pail tho.

The Leeds chairman just come out saying that the fact that Bielsa still hasn't signed the new and improved contract on offer to him, has nothing to do with the vacant positions in other clubs.
If that's the case then why comment on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.